You can with the likings of your desire to stroll on the terrace, or go for multiple rides ...
Sightseeing: Arles, Avignon, Nimes, Les Baux de Provence, Aix-en-Provence, Luberon, Mont Ventoux, Camargue, Marseille, Alpilles, The Gard ...
Brochures and tourist guides are available at Bastide.
La Bastide des Alpilles is only 6 km from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and 9 km from Les Baux de Provence.
Places in Saint Rémy de Provence : The village and its numerous shaded places.
The village of Glanum.
The Cloister St. Paul where Van Gogh stayed.
The Alpilles Museum
The Wednesday morning market
Les Baux de Provence : Les Baux de Provence is based on the value and diversity of its heritage, the quality of its environment and its planning of the small circle of the Most Beautiful Villages of France.
The many villages around the Massif des Alpilles on a radius of 20 km :
- Avignon, the famous Palais des Papes and the Pont Saint Benezet, the Festival Theatre in July.
- Arles, Alyscamps, the arenas, the International Festival of Photography in July, the Easter Fest and Harvest Fest in September.
- Fontvieille, the windmill of Alphonse Daudet
- Maussane, Mouriès, Eyguières, Eygalières...
A little further: - The "Pont du Gard" : 30 Km
- Les Saintes Maries de la Mer : 59 Km
- Nîmes : 38 Km
- Gordes : 43 Km
- L'Isle sur la Sorgue : 36 Km
- Aix en Provence : 80 Km
- Marseille : 96 Km
- Montpellier : 95 Km
- Tennis and riding nearby
- Hikes in the Massif des Alpilles: starting from la Bastide
- Numerous marked trails (GR) to make pleasant strolls Link - Golf at Baux de Provence Lien - Les Carrières de Lumières Lien